Har du sett frågan ställas innan? Säkerligen! Har du någonsin förstått innebörden av den? Troligtvis inte…
Denna fras är nu väletablerad på internet och har därmed blivit en intermem. Precis som så många andra mem, startade denna på 4chan och spred sig snabbt över nätet. Tråden på 4chan handlade om spelet The Conduit som kommer att släppas till Wii i sommar, men den gick snabbt över till att försöka tyda den första kommentaren, dvs Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?. Den är känd för att bli svårare och svårare att förstå ju mer man försöker, men trots det har många försökt:
- Has anyone really been (fooled as) far (as watching) even as (the developers) decided to use (Neo and) even (as far as to) go (overboard to) want to do (everything to) look more like (Halo)?
- Has anyone ever gone as far as trying to look like that guy?
- Has anyone really been far enough to see that even as the duck decided to use the blaster even though the foxes want to do it the many ways that look more like using lightsabers.
- Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so? ==> Has any video game company really taken such measure to make a game so realistic?
Ett försök att bryta ner meningen gjordes på ett annat forum:
SENTENCE STRUCTURE BREAKDOWN
Overall sentence structure: Question
Verbs: has…been, decided, to use, go, want, to do, look, (like?)
Has anyone really been far, even as decided to use, even go, want to do, look more like?
Appreciable Sentence Structures: ? (makes sense), ? (questionable), X (wtf?)
- ? ”Has anyone really”
- ? ”been far even as” — perhaps a spelling error; ‘as’ = ‘has’
- ? ”decided to use”
- X ”even go want” — double verb error, given the similarity between ‘go’ and ‘want’ in this context (both effectively meaning ‘desire’), perhaps the author meant to use one but forgot to delete the other.
- X ”to do look more like?” — perhaps a brief onset of dyslexia swapped the words look and more so that it should have read ”to do more look like?”
Has anyone really been far, even has decided to use, even want to do [a] more look like?
Decryption using list of classic FOB grammer errors:
GAWDS FUCK THIS SHIT, STIL DOESN”T MAKE ANY FUCKINSENSE
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Publicerat av Ande